Saturday, October 31, 2009

One Year Anniversary with Weight Watchers

This past Wednesday was my one year anniversary with Weight Watchers. I wanted to celebrate, so Jon suggested that we go out for dinner. I thought it was funny that we would be celebrating my weight loss by eating more food :). We went around in circle and ultimately we could not agree on what we wanted to do to celebrate. I told Jon that dinner at home would be fine. I came home from work at 5pm and to my surprise to Jon had prepared everything we needed to cook Chinese food!! He is the best!! We cooked the Chinese food, which took a while. It was so worth it though. Anytime that I get to spend with Jon makes me happy and this was not exception. The food was great!! After dinner we watch an episode of CSI and then later the World Series. It was the perfect celebration dinner/evening.

At the beginning of November I am going to get my wedding ring resized and I am so excited. My fingers have thinned out so much that I am now wearing my ring on my middle finger. I cannot believe how much has changed in just one year. I am so thankful that I have had the opportunity to be on a program like Weight Watchers. The journey is not over, but just beginning. I have never lived life as a healthy individual and I am so excited to start!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...